Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do you and your spouse's wedding ring inscriptions say?

My sister just got married and she and her husband's rings both say, ';Gotcha!'; I think that's so sweet :)





My wedding ring is inscribed with ';His'; and my husband's says ';Hers';.





You?What do you and your spouse's wedding ring inscriptions say?
Both of ours say C %26amp; C 08-29-08


What do you and your spouse's wedding ring inscriptions say?
My ring has hubby's name and the wedding date inscribed on it. His ring has my name and the wedding date inscribed. It's kind of like we are branded as each other's personal property, hehe. Which we both love. :)
Mine: I am my beloved's





My Husbands: My Beloved is mine





This is from the Song of Songs.
It didn't occur to us to have the rings inscribed.
Mine is going to say ';Porkchop'; and his is going to say ';Midol'; those are our special names for each other.
remember you are loved
Both of our rings say ';MY LOVE'; and then the date.
14 K Gold.....
  • covergirl
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment