Sunday, August 22, 2010

What would you do if your secret lover started dressing like your spouse, same haircut, car make & everything?

He/she also had pics of your kids in his/her wallet and showed the pics proudly to all his/her friends?What would you do if your secret lover started dressing like your spouse, same haircut, car make %26amp; everything?
That could be disgusting and frustrating ! The very reason for having secret lover is to get away from the life imprisonment of nagging wife, then what is the fun is she starts imitating your wife ? I would change the secret lover to more charming , dynamic , attractive and understanding lover !What would you do if your secret lover started dressing like your spouse, same haircut, car make %26amp; everything?
I would move to another Country. How did the secret lover get access to photos of the kids? How can they dress or mimic the spouse unless I assume they were in the household and took some things that did not belong to them or did some snooping? The person is a psycho in my eyes and very dangerous. I would fear for my safety and move.
idk...that's very weird!





I used to work with a lady who was married, but she did this to a female friend of hers that was single. Dressed like her, same color car, moved next to her...I found it very weird and always wondered whether the husband had said something like ';You should be more like *so-no-so'; and maybe that's why she did it!
Hmmm...what would be even worse is if your wife started dressing, same hair, car make, and everything, as your ';secret lover';...Now that would be a dilemma...You really are a piece of work Eddie. LOL Take care.
First I ask her why is she doing this and then I would tell her Hey! look I seeing not my wife so please stop coping her because it's freaking me out, one of her is enough. WOW! Talk-en about fatal attraction. I would get an restraining order on her ASAP.
What are you doing having a secret lover in the first place? YOUR MARRIED. But on to the question, I think this guy is a bit nuts. Good luck getting rid of him...
Actually watch Single White Female. This very bad behavior movie besides. Time to run and she probably will make it very difficult.
I would say get rid of her/him tell your spouse about it because she is going to want to know who is triing to replace her. This could bea very dangerous situation for your spouse.
Pal, you know you can ask her hand in marriage. Two wives is ok.
Ummm it depend how you feel about it you need to put down more information like the full story
Watch ';Fatal Attraction';. It won't end well.
its not secret lover anymore
Hm, scary.
You must be either really bored or very sick. I've seen you posting all sorts of retarded questions this morning
hahahah..I would tell him he is a FREAK!!!!!!! and to go get a life.
you must be running out of dumb questions to ask.. this really takes the cake.
Pretty weird.
Lucy!........You gotta lotta splainin to do!
Its time to change him/her
I'd think she's psychotic and run like hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment