Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the one thing that you thought was a cute trait of your spouse in the beginning ?

That now drives you insane!What is the one thing that you thought was a cute trait of your spouse in the beginning ?
I was married to a Southern woman who had a Southern accent. I loved it at first but I hated it by the time we divorced. I can still hear her say, ';Git off o' me, you ain't gittin nun raght now cause the Jerry Springers is on.';What is the one thing that you thought was a cute trait of your spouse in the beginning ?
Everything about him is cute and great. Guess one thing is that we are so much alike, he finishes my sentences. Yes, he is generally right on the mark with them too, but it drive me crazy that he does not let me finish my own sentence. I don't get angry at him, I just stop talking. Especially when he is wrong and I give him that look that he is wrong. That gets his goat. It is funny between us, we don't let it bother us that much.
I honestly can't think of anything. Anything that I didn't like in the beginning, I still don't like... But there wasn't anything that was cute at one point but isn't anymore.. Like i will always hate how he chews his food with his mouth open... but i never found it cute lol.
When he tells me like a thousand time a day that he loves me. I thought that was cute but now I am like I know. And if I dont say nothing he ask ';do you love me?';





He just need to tone it down a little.
Her closeness to her kids!


That was 15 years ago, she is still close,


they are always ';so needy';, ';poor babies';


They just tryn to use her (me)!


NOT HAPPENING NOW


They are adult, and need to be responsible!!






I thought her eyes were really sexy...also her long legs and tight butt.





And 11 years later...she's still smokin.
He used to always compliment me and act like he couldnt stand to be away from me.... Back then it made me smile.. now---- it doesnt drive me insane, but it gets on my nerves....lol
He was overly affectionate then it got to the point I couldn't take it anymore.
He used to clean the house.. Awww how cute..





Now.. im like dude stay away cause i have to clean it again after!!






my sweet voice and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment