Sunday, August 22, 2010

How important is personal appearance in a spouse for you ?

Rate how important personal appearance is between the numbers 1-10 (10 being very important)How important is personal appearance in a spouse for you ?
Appearance doesn't top what I look for in a spouse, but in the scale of 1-10, I would say 5. :-)How important is personal appearance in a spouse for you ?
Honestly even if the other guy/girl isn't that attractive,


its the inside that matters.


because i have realized that no matter how unattractive they are..


once you get to know them, they can be so down to earth, therefore you dont care about looks anymore.


There face completely changes to the most beautiful person ever.


(my point of view) = ]
7


He has to look decent enough to where I could...well... Anyway, if he has a great personality and looks unappealing I'd have to decline, no use leading him on. For some reason though I have an odd taste in men so the guys I find attractive are beautiful in a nontraditional way =)
I don't know, I've never been in a relationship so i don't know what to expect, but i would want him to be some what attractive like at least an 8-9.
i'm like super hot


so he better be super hot too





haha, jk, i think 5, i look more at personality
5 maybe ,but personality first. Eitherway I would marry way less than me look wise.


(I want him to feel like he hit the jackpot lol)
5-6 i suppose.
I would say 7
well in some stuff looks matters lol. but not in some =).





SO it'd reply based on the situation (hehe)
5....i'm average, so he should be average too...

No comments:

Post a Comment