Sunday, August 22, 2010

What ways can a woman show their spouse how much they care?

I just need some tips on how to show my significant other how much I care for him but not in a sexual way or just not so sexual....seducing him is the easy part thats why I got him now..lmaoWhat ways can a woman show their spouse how much they care?
Men are like little boys. Tell him how great he is, how much you appreciate him. Tell him he's big and strong and capable and a really great guy. Just praise him like you would a little boy and he'll stick around much longer than if it was just for sex.





http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/life-lov鈥?/a>What ways can a woman show their spouse how much they care?
cute small things, like sticking a towel in the dryer when he gets in the shower to give to give to him when he gets out or picking up his favorite meal on the way home or taking it to him during his lunch break. leaving a note somewhere he'll find it later, like his dashboard or wallet to show that you're thinking about him.
Let him have some time to himself or with his friends. Nagging and clingyness go too far. Other than that, it always makes my day when I have a girlfriend who goes out of her way to impress my friends. Shows she cares about me AND my image.
Think about what his interests are (like if he likes the Yankees, get him tickets and go with him even if you hate sports)
Suck him off

No comments:

Post a Comment