Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

My future spouse would be a Physicist. Lol. What about you?Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Hmmm im 46...He would have to be older, unless getting two 20 year old husbands were legal. I think mine would be a professional remote control coordinator....He more than likely would be retired.Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
idealistically he'd be a lawyer.


but i think i would be happy with a doctor, geologist, professor, historian, psychologist, or a politician.
i hope he looks like hugh jackman...





him being hugh jackman would be even better ;)





that's a profession right??
Not really as long as they are financially stable have a job and love me more then ever. But not now maybe later on in life.
medical coding or medical records
Owner of a Toyota Dealership.
Something medical or law
Toreador
The same profession I would do.





I'm leaninggg towards the med field (:
Well, since I don't expect to get married ever again, nothing.
lawyer / physician
military... theyre hot!!
Prolly a teacher, since that's what I wanna do.
I wonder she is a cop! I Love being arrested :)
some sh*tty job like all my exes had.
nope.
A fireman of course!! ide just be happy to get laid by a hot one!! I don't care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment