Sunday, August 22, 2010

What qualities do you hope your child/children will inherit from you and your spouse?

and which ones could you do without?





I hope he is honest, funny and confident like his Daddy, but definitely not as stubborn and messy, wow can he make a mess! lol he's a boy tho, so I hear it comes with the territory. =)


smart, patient and understanding like his momma, but I'd rather he avoid the wild streak I had in my teen years. lol








What qualities do you hope your child/children will inherit from you and your spouse?
I hope that he confident, hard working, and athletic like his daddy, but I really agree with you. I hope he doesn't get Daddy's mess making abilities or temper.





I hope he gets my organization skills, compassion, and caring for others, but I hope that he doesn't get my temper either.





I actually hope that as far as temper goes that too tempers cancel each other out. Wishful thinking I know.What qualities do you hope your child/children will inherit from you and your spouse?
I hope she has my ability to love and honesty, my husbands work ethic and sense of humor, and is smart with money as we both try to be. I would rather that she is not bossy and stubborn, which both me and hubby tend to be, but unfortunately she is already the most stubborn and bossy child I have ever met in my life and she is only 4.5 months. lol. She is very independant as well. she already thinks she is all grown up and we just didnt get the memo. wow she is amazing!
I hope shes honest like my husband and I, I hope she gets my sense of humor (lol), and I hope she misses the gene of ours that gives her a smart mouth. lol. I hope she has more confidence when shes young than I had.





I hope shes patient like me, and I hope she has her dad's bravery and his SLIGHT daring personality. =D





I also hope shes hardworking like us too.





Great question!! *star!*





OH and I hope she gets my backbone and stands up for herself and doesnt take sh!t from anyone. ;)
I'd like my son to be honest. I'd like him to feel comfortable in his own skin--good healthy self-esteem (that won't come from me unfortunately). I also want him to be compassionate. Most of all, I want him to be happy and enjoy life.





The stubborness I could do without. I was/am still stubborn and I can see us butting heads BIG TIME on that one. I hope he doesn't inherit my packrat mentality. I'm much better about it, but it drives me crazy so it would drive me crazy seeing him doing it as well.
I hope he inherits daddy's height, gentle-nature, appreciation for music (specifically punk rock....LOL), and intelligence. Hopefully he is a little more outgoing than dad :)





Inherit mommy's artistic talents, confidence, and outgoing personality. I hope he is not as short as me, or as stubborn!!!!!!!!!
I hope my baby will be genius like mommy ;) and gets daddy's street smarts. :D i hope my baby will have a sunny disposition like mommy, and daddy's easy going personality, caring, kind, generous and fun, fun, fun!!!


i hope he doesn't get daddy's thick head!!! soo stubborn!
I hope they inherit the passion for life and everything around them, like their father. :)
I hope she is easy going like daddy but not so much that she runs late in the morning because she's so tired or whatever. I hope she inherits my tendency to be on time with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment