Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does your spouse know you masturbate as often as you do?

If you masturbate often, does your spouse know you are doing it that often?Does your spouse know you masturbate as often as you do?
Yes, he has always known. I don't think our sex life would have been as great as it was (and is) if I didn't already know what I liked. I've never hidden from him that I do it, and he's never hidden it from me. To be honest, I would likely think it was strange if he *didn't*, and I *know* he finds it odd when a woman never does it.





Besides, sometimes he gets worn out. It can happen to guys too, even though the stereotype is that they're up for sex 24/7. He's generally as insatiable as I am, but he also sleeps more often (I'm a severe insomniac, so I'm often up all night wondering why I'm not tired, which is why I am here plaguing Y!A all night when I *should* be sleeping ::lol::). There are times I need to ';take care of myself';, iykwim. He's never had a problem with this, even when I'm doing it every day. It just a part of human nature... sometimes our needs need to be met, and it's up to us to take care of it. ::lol::





Self-pleasure is merely another form of pleasure. There's no shame in that.Does your spouse know you masturbate as often as you do?
Don't masturbate, oh o.k.,,, everyone masturbates,it's natural and a simple human need, my boyfriend does it,and so do I,, we know how often and sometimes we do it together. This is very natural and when it comes down to it, if you want to share with your partner how much or how often you pleasure yourself is your business, and truthfully when it comes to it, your partner has no right to ask you how often you please yourself, your body is yours to do with as you please. Pleasing yourself does not mean your partner is any less interested in you physically, however, if your partner would rather masturbate then have sex with you, there is an issue.
Yes. I actually told him the other day that I masturbate several times a week. If you have a secure relationship, you should feel comfortable talking about these things. I'm not implying that you don't have a secure relationship, but maybe if you're open about your choices, he'll react more positively than you'd expect!
you sound hot...





edit...to all the ppl who dont get how some dont maturbate??? well fcuk people...just b/c you do, it doenst mean you speak for the rest of the human race...I have never maturbated....no reason really, i just never have tried it and haev no intererest in trying it....i can not stand ppl who think they speak for every one.....trust me you ppl aint that special that u speak for us all...at the end of the day, your just nobody.....





sparky, this rant is not for you...I am directing it to the women (or should i say s tup id little girls who thik they speak for us all)...





I DONT MASTURBATE EVER AND I AM DAM PROUD OF THAT...


Good day...!!
Im not married yet, but I dont.. However, I know that my fiance does.. more than he admits to Im sure. The way I look at it, he has needs (guys cant hide their desires as well as we ladies can) and sometimes Im not around to fill those needs (we dont live together). So I dont care how often he does it, if he needs to thats fine, as long as I still get some love too.
Shouldnt have to masturbate often when you have a spouse, unless he likes to watch, WINK!
Sex is sex. To master bait go fishi`n , A good partner makes all the difference. If I could find the (right one) I would not be in the pickle I'm in..
its a private matter and it should stay that way unless he is invited to join lol.
He definitely knows. He's a solider and isn't home as much as I'd like, so what else am I supposed to do?
I don't, but my husband would know if I did.
you bet - we keep a chart in our bedroom.
don't masturbate

No comments:

Post a Comment