Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If a person cheats, should that person tell their spouse?

It seems like the concensus is ';no'; from other questions that I have read.If a person cheats, should that person tell their spouse?
No. They need to leave the marriage without trying to hurt the other person.If a person cheats, should that person tell their spouse?
I would forgive if they told me


If like 15 years went on and I find out then I am gone





I caught my ex in the act I knew she would never fess up so I left...


I was just seeing if she had the guts to tell me but she did not so peace out lol





If you dont tell then you are a coward and not a true spouse


Would you tell a friend that he or she is dating a serial killer?


if you say no then you are no true friend
No.. been there done that and it just adds to the pain. Unless you are looking for a good excuse to end your relationship that you cheated on. Bury it deep and move on. Or if you have been cheated on do you really want to know? Sometimes things are better left unsaid
Well that spouse does NEED to know! but if it comes from another female sometimes they dont believe you so i would tell the cheater you have 2 days to confess to your spouse before i tell them!
If they truly love their spouse they wouldn't cheat but my point is, if you loved your spouse HE/SHE DESERVES TO KNOW. Even if the truth is going to hurt, it hurts more when they find out themself
i think they should.





why should the other person be living what they think is a healthy relationship. no one likes to be used or lied to.
Yes, staying clean and honest is the answer to this question.
Not if they want to stay married.
HELL YES!!!!!! I would have to tell my spouse i would go crazy keeping something like that from him.
No they shouldn't... they should regret it and have the intention of never doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment