Sunday, August 22, 2010

In what ways does your spouse express their love for you?

what does your spouse do to show you attention, affection, love, make you feel special?In what ways does your spouse express their love for you?
She listens to me when I talk about something. She always wants to hug me and kiss me. She takes care of me and my kids. All that stuff.In what ways does your spouse express their love for you?
I broke my arm a week ago and he has been doing everything to help me constantly--from taking me out almost every night to eat or fixing dinner to coming home in the middle of the day to give me a shower (I couldn't take my splint off for a few days--he seemed really to enjoy the showe part) to arranging for me to get extra time off from work. He sent me flowers to cheer me up--I am a very active person--not use to being dependent and helpless--and he has made me feel very loved.
if im cleaning or washing bottles or feeding the baby he tells me to relax and hes got it from there..or if i feel and look like crap he tells me that no matter what im always beautiful to him..and when were watching tv and theres all those skinny girls who have never had a baby and have no stretch marks or child baring hips (lol) he tells me without me even making a comment about those girls, that im 100 times better than them in every way..and he just comes up to me and holds me and kisses me and tells me how lucky he is to have me
My husband passed away in 2007. I can't remember him ever saying ';I love you'; much. But he was always there; he always listened to what I had to say; he always supported me; he was gentle when he thought I was on the wrong track on an issue. He was always proud of me and he never referred to me as the pronoun, ';she';.





Verbal utterances of love are over-rated. They don't mean much if they are not backed up.
Little things that if I wasn't even paying attention, I wouldn't notice. He'll watch MY movie instead of what he wants to watch. We'll go where I want to eat for lunch instead of his favorite restaurant. He'll wash my car when it's dirty. He'll pick up my dry cleaning. All the little things that you just have to pay attention to show me that he's constantly thinking about me and how to make my life easier.
I was super tired last night and kept complaining that I couldn't do the laundry cause I was wiped out. He fell asleep reading a book on the couch, and when I went to go get him he had it all folded and separated for me :)





It's not something he usually does and it made me so happy. Little stuff like that means a lot.
She cares about me even when we are fighting. We will be yelling at each other, I'll mention a headache and she will get me medicine, lol. She remembers everything for me, I mean everything. She will stay up late for when I come home from work (I get off at midnight) so my dinner will be hot.





It's the small stuff, I think I told you that before though!! Cause once something small happens, you feel good and want to replicate that gesture and it repeats itself.
he loves me unconditionally. we have been thru it all together....34 years and counting
i wake up with my d*ck in her mouth.


when i wake up before she does, she wakes up with my face between her thighs.





it's all good.
pretty much nothing....





thanks for the reminder...lol
he leaves me the hell alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment