Sunday, August 22, 2010

How often do you cuss at your spouse in your head, but you don't actually say it?

That little person in your head that shouts ';you stupid XYZ';! But luckily there is another little person who is in charge of the mouth, and they don't press the button to let it out.





How often does that happen to you?How often do you cuss at your spouse in your head, but you don't actually say it?
Whenever I said ';You @$^$#%!@%'; in my head it would just annoy me even more than before because I couldn't say it out loud! Now I only think happy thoughts - it much better for all concerned!How often do you cuss at your spouse in your head, but you don't actually say it?
LMAO. No, I'm sorry to say, but I swear too much in general and think aloud (and sometimes too loud) and sometimes this very negative habit of mine is responsible for me sometimes calling my spouse a ';stupid XYZ'; and for those special times when I'm feeling really ornery, I even call him a ';stupid ABC';, but this doesn't happen too often. LOL.
Rarely, but on one occasion the little person controlling the button must have fallen asleep, and my brief rant escaped. I felt pretty guilty after because he has never cussed at me.
I never do it in my head, I let it out. That way we both know where we stand. She does the same with me, it's all fair.
Several times weekly. Sometimes several times daily.
Occasionally but not often
Very often. More when you are retired, the little person in my head uses foul language too.
I don't have an urge to cuss at him, but when I'm seriously displeased, I tell him how I feel. I don't mince words, either.
Quite often - and quite often I also say it...I think my button presser fell asleep on the button.
Before I left him, nearly every other thought was me swearing at him.
never
Way too many times to count. We don't ever cuss at each other but that doesn't mean I don't think it sometimes.
pretty much non stop, it's kind of on loop in my head...
O, maybe 100 times in 24 hours on a good day.
lol i always say it outloud...we get into name calling fights @ the end its always wicked funny of who can think of something stupid. he knows i love him and its my way of showing it lol
maybe like a couple times per month

No comments:

Post a Comment