Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When your spouse makes you angry is it normal to have thoughts of hurting them ?

I am short tempered , I feel I do my best to control my anger by not acting out my thoughts and try to walk away from those type of situations .When your spouse makes you angry is it normal to have thoughts of hurting them ?
Depends.





If by ';thoughts'; you mean a single thought, at that moment when you're angry... yes, it's normal.





If by ';thoughts'; you mean random strong urges to stab him/her in the face while you're just sitting there watching TV... no.





And in either case, if you even come close to actually acting on any of these urges, get away from him/her (for THEIR safety) and seek help. The fact that you're even asking this question means you're probably okay. Probably.When your spouse makes you angry is it normal to have thoughts of hurting them ?
maybe normal unless what you're thinking of is really violent.
I my self have these thgts believe we all do.but if we carry them out or even plan it we shld get hlp a thgt is a thght but other we need attetion
Keep walking away from those situations and walk straight to a counselor before you do something stupid out of anger...Its not normal to think of hurting anyone especially your spouse. You better check yoself before you wreck yoself...
It's not a good thing.


You should get some counseling to deal with finding out where the anger comes from, and how to handle it.


I'm serious. I know it sounds like the pussy thing to do, and I resisted counseling for years (different issue though), but it really helped.


And it will help your marriage that your wife sees you taking that kind of initiative too.


She'll be more willing to help you, instead of resent you.
You could try couseling
I'm afraid for your wife. Too many people make a mistake and spend the rest of their life in jail. You know you have a problem you need to get help before you snap or get pushed to the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment