Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who makes more money you or your spouse?

How does that work out for you?Who makes more money you or your spouse?
I make more than my girlfriend, but that's just the luck of the draw. Frankly, I'd be very happy is my girlfriend made more than I, as long as she contributed equally to the relationship finances.





Now, if one or the other makes SIGNIFICANTLY more than the other, that could lead to real problems. No one wants to be an unwilling sugardaddy/momma.Who makes more money you or your spouse?
I make more than my husband, but I also have more personal expenses. For household bills, we don't divide anything half and half, we both keep an eye on things, and whoever has money and time to mail the check is the one that foots it. It works out fine because even if I cover most of the bills, it always gets to the point where will need extra for gas or commuting or a personal bill, so he gives me money for that. The whole whats mine is yours thing works out fine as long as the bills get paid.
My wife.





It's not fair since she is a counterfeiter. She can make as much money as she wants any time she wants.





What a cheater.
me
I make a LOT more, been there 20 years. He came here less than 2 yrs ago to be with me....


He is the ';wife';, doing the usual housework---%26amp; he is WAY better at it!


I am happy to be the bread winner while he works half-time if he will do the domestic crap I hate!


It works well for us!
Me as I am a business owner. And it works fine due to the fact that my husband works hard outside of the home. He is never in the way of my running my home based business.
Me my spouse is retired and he loves that I make more money
I make more money. but he contributes by keeping the house clean and watching the kids.
I dont think that it should really matter. When you are married you are together as one. You take care of each other. thats the main thing not the money

No comments:

Post a Comment