Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can someone translate a letter for me from Turkish to English to catch my cheating spouse!?

Its a bit long but if someone would take the time to translate I would be so grateful. This will confirm whether my husband is a cheater which I think he is.Can someone translate a letter for me from Turkish to English to catch my cheating spouse!?
i am Turkish i can try help you:) but i dont have a great english:(


xxCan someone translate a letter for me from Turkish to English to catch my cheating spouse!?
i'm a native Turkish and advanced English speaker (for more than 10 years), i would like to help you, you can send the text to me via e.mail. my e.mail address is: oscarwilde_87@yahoo.com
I would be happy to! Just add more information to the question with the letter and I will translate it right away

No comments:

Post a Comment