Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has your spouse ever walked in and caught you masturbating to sexy TV commercials?

My wife caught me last night, I can't help it, those damn geico commercials with that hot googly eyed money get me every time.Has your spouse ever walked in and caught you masturbating to sexy TV commercials?
LOL!


My wife caught me with the Mrs. Butterworth commercials before. Have you seen Mrs. Butterworth, that sista got some junk in the trunk. And her syrup is soooo tasty. MMmmm.Has your spouse ever walked in and caught you masturbating to sexy TV commercials?
I always feel like somebody watching me LMFAO you are crazy but I masturbate on the phone with him when he is not around so he can't really catch me.
LOL I was thinking of another commercial
Flo from Progressive is hotter
not sexy commercials but just master bating in general..i feel like a lil kid getting in trouble! LOL! but most of the time he will join in and help me finish! Which is always nice!
I think you are into the lizard.
No, but I would get her to help me finish.
NO
jaja wow.
Are you kidding? My wife collapses in an orgasm when the money pops on the screen...
Those eyes are SO hot!
never... lol... hahhahaha u must be kidding. right... so whats her reactions...?. masturbating with u...? or watching u finish ur job... lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment