Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a spouse PR visa for USA but I did not enter USA yet. Can I travel to Canada without a visa?

Is it possible to enter Canada with an approve PR spouse visa for USA to travel to Canada. I am an African in Hong Kong. For my Visa to USA I should enter within 6 months, but I want to visit a friend and later go to USA. Do I have to apply for the visa to enter canada or apply for a visa?I have a spouse PR visa for USA but I did not enter USA yet. Can I travel to Canada without a visa?
You need a Visa in order to enter Canada.I have a spouse PR visa for USA but I did not enter USA yet. Can I travel to Canada without a visa?
you need to be careful how and when you enter the US , your PR visa is not a valid document until you have passed through immigration in the US airports or whatever port you come by. Only after it is stamped by them and you have been given a what they call A number is it valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment