Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you impulsively disown the man who baptized your children and married you and your spouse over this?

Over a few shocking statements?


Put yourself in Obama's shoes. Be fair. Be reasonable. You would all have reacted the same way as Obama.Would you impulsively disown the man who baptized your children and married you and your spouse over this?
not on impluse...and since he knew all along what that creature was,why did he stay with him so long?...no..there is waaay too much baggage there...Obama scr*wed the pooch with this guyWould you impulsively disown the man who baptized your children and married you and your spouse over this?
The only reason Obama has denounced his pastor is because of the negative feedback he is getting from it. Just go to the church website and look at their beliefs and what they are about and then tell me that for 20 years of attending that Obama didn't know that this church was like this!


http://www.tucc.org/about.htm





Obama is a civil rights activist that wants Black Liberation and what better way to achieve his goals than become President! He just recieved an endorsement from the New Black Panther organization but says he don't want it. He was endorsed by Farakhan, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc.


Obama is a snake in the grass and can not be trusted. If he is the nominee for the democratic party then John Mccain will be our next President!
I would hope I'd be a better judge of character to begin with but I'm convinced it wouldn't take me 20 years to figure out my preacher is a anti-American racist.
No.


Considering his age, I would just ignore it like most younger generations do about older generations who have lived life in much different times.
I would have better judgment than associate with a pastor that is a bigot, and a self-proclaimed ';man of God'; that says, ';GOD D*MN AMERICA';





I wouldn't have this type of person indoctrinate my family with hate, and that is the choice of Obama over a 22 year period!





He is without excuse, and any defense of his preference is below common sense and stupidity.
I thought this was so ';last week';.





Why continue to defend Obama if he has done nothing wrong?





I personally wouldn't continue to go to the church.





I would also respectfully distance myself from the pastor.
If I didn't agree with what he said, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment