Friday, August 20, 2010

What really bothers you about your spouse what things they do to irritate you ?

everybody has things they do that irritate their partners? what do you do that gets to them? what do they do that gets to youWhat really bothers you about your spouse what things they do to irritate you ?
He could walk by an overflowing garbage and not throw it out.


He doesnt clean up after himself.


He leaves his ';shavings'; in the bathroom sink.





She never puts gas in the car.


She gets bossy at times.


She is a blanket hog. *oink oink*What really bothers you about your spouse what things they do to irritate you ?
What probably gets to him is when he says or does something that is mean or totally not cool and I go off!


What he does that bothers me he is very much into his self and when he wants something he makes sure he has it. He could care less if I have what I need or care what I want heck he does not even buy me gifts for holidays or my birthday nothing.





I'm sure by reading this you get the clue what kind of guy I'm married too. The little things that irritate you are cool but when it's been things like I have to go through all the time it gets old!
I have to say, although I feel that we have a very good marriage, there are two things that absolutely bug me about him. Is it me, or do the majority of men think of themselves first. They are so selfish. So, selfishness is one thing, the other thing is sex. He needs sex 24/7 unless he's singing the tune that he doesn't get it. It's crazy, but those are the two things that irritate me in my marriage.
What irritated me about my spouse was he would spit chewing tobacco into the sink and when we would go out to eat he would eat too fast and then burp out loud. It was embarrassing to me. He said that I was a stubborn woman and hard headed. We are probably better off. At least now we don't get on each other's nerves anymore. I hope this answer helps. It may make you laugh a little.
It used to be not putting the toilet seat down. That is a big one! Also, not turning the shower valve off after showering. Everytime I would go to shower after him I would get sprayed by the shower head cause it was left on!!!





Seems trivial but married people know what I mean.
how he has a myspace,facebook page. hides things from .. cellphone, emails, passwords.. very messing. doesnt clean. lazy. works for himself.talks to other females (in that way). lies to me. a freeloader.. its a laundry list of things about him.
he snores, hes lazy, he wont help with the house, i get our daughter up for school and make her breakfast, i do dishes, clean house , make all the meals. he dont do crap unless i tell him to.
When we're not getting along, he pretends I'm not in the room like I'm invisible %26amp; I blast music on my desktop %26amp; sing really loud LOL!
He sometimes chews food with his mouth open (it grosses me out)


He watches cricket.
I nag when he plays world of warcraft, WAY TOO MUCH.


He plays world of warcraft.. way too much.





:)





WoW is like, the birth control for men.
He forgets important dates like our anniversary, my birthday.
that he always has to be right and if i prove him wrong he still doesn't back down and doesn't admit that he is wrong!
hmmmmmm......... I can't think of any. I am pretty much easy to please and get along with./

No comments:

Post a Comment