Friday, August 20, 2010

How to file for separation while spouse is deployed?

My husband is deployed to Iraq. I have NEVER cheated on him, nor will I ever cheat on him. We have a son together who we both adore, and I need this to be as painless and easy as possible. How do I file for separation while he's in Iraq? Thank you so much, and try your best not to judge me.....not everything is as it seems, and unless you've walked in my shoes you'll never know the reason I have to leave him. So, please help. Thanks. -AlissaHow to file for separation while spouse is deployed?
If you are a military wife, you have access to the JAG offices on your base. They can help you file for separation, and they will also be able to take you exactly through the process of the Soldier's obligations upon separation/divorce. If you are a Reserve/Nat'l Guard military wife of a Soldier on active duty, you still have access to a JAG or LSO. Contact your husband's unit for POC info.





The JAG offices do not have a conflict of interest, spouse vs. soldier. The same office will not do both sides of a divorce except in special circumstances. It's kind of first come/first served in most instances, and the second party will have to use another office on base.How to file for separation while spouse is deployed?
I've walked in your husbands shoes. Having been deployed to Iraq. What I need to know is why then? If there is no cheating, why? Why do your have to do it while he is deployed? Does he even have a clue?
Alissa, He ha to be served divorce papers. That will not happen until he returns. Sorry for you both he did that. Give it some time , some talks , and some thoughts. We all make mistakes.
Have you tried the court house and asking them. I would think this would be the first step. Other then that I'm not sure I can help but sorry to hear it. Good Luck and hope you find your answer.
You should be asking an attorney this question. Sorry things didn't work out for you.
How do you know he cheated on you? He's 5000 miles away from you, I bet you've let your imagination run wild.
consult a lawyer
its not kewl to give him something like this while he is fighting for our lives and prosperity wait until he returns
Why do you have to leave him? Just wondering?
  • covergirl
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment