Sunday, August 22, 2010

How old where you when you met your spouse?

Let me know if your a girl or a boy and what starsign u and them are...How old where you when you met your spouse?
I was 34. I'm female.





He was 36. He's male.





I am a Leo.





He is a Virgo.





We got married a few months ago %26amp; we are now 37 %26amp; 39.





:-)





How old where you when you met your spouse?
I met my spouse when I was 18 and she was 19. We went to the same high school, but we never dated till both of us were actually graduated from High School, as I was dating someone else and so was she. We worked at the same grocery store together, so had same mutual friends.





We married when I was 23 and she was 24. We are still together, after 14yrs of marriage and have two children, ages 8 and 5.





We are both Cancers.
me, F, 17, Virgo


him, M, 18, Aquarius
i am aries and my wife is virgo we are both women and we met when i was 16 and she was 17.
Im a girl I was 18 when I met my husband and he was 22. he is in Dec. and Im in Nov. we have been together for 12 years.
I'm a female and I met my husband when I was 21 and he was 25. We are both pisces.
18, married him 12 years later and am celebrating 25 years together
I was 21 and my husband was 25 when we met and started dating..





We are both libra's
I was 26, he was 28. I am a taurus and he is an aries.
I am a male... I was 27 + X years when I met her





I will tell you the X once I find her.





I'm a cappy btw
Male. I was 17 and she was 16. I am scorpio, she is aries. Been together for 25 years.
I was 17 he was 18, I am capricorn and he is taurus, we have now been married just over 40 years. Some things do last.
I'm a female pieces. And he's a Leo. We were both 25.
boy 26
We were 25, she is cancer, I am leo
I was 15 and I am a Scorpio
i was 19 and im a libra female

No comments:

Post a Comment