Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you ever daydream about sex with your spouse?

How long have you been married, and what about them/your relationship makes you daydream or not daydream?Do you ever daydream about sex with your spouse?
I have been in my relationship for 25 years and Yes i still Day dream about sexual act we have performed. I think that it is amazing to still have that! Although i cant speak for her she may not day dream about me at all LOLDo you ever daydream about sex with your spouse?
Yes. Married 10 years. I day dream about it all the time. I talk dirty on the phone to her while Im at work and we plan special little outings to do it in strange and unusual places. We have sex at least 3 to 4 times a week. Its great.
All the time. Been married almost 7 years and I'm 58 years old. Life is good with my wife all the time. We've raised our kids and have everything to ourselves. Now is the time to party.
Married 31 years and I don't have to daydream, it's and on going thing in this relationship.. We haven't missed to many days during our marriage. We're both 49 years old and still going strong.
Married almost 22 years.





I do daydream about sex when he is out of town and I am missing him, but like to have the real thing as often as possible when he is here.
I daydream all the time because in reality, our sex life has become almost non-existent. Married only 2 years! And before married we had a great sex life.
25 years. I sometimes day dream with her. But our sexual relationship is very straight, so in my dreams I can think of more.





**** SWEET MILDRED IS MY LEADER.JOIN US IN THE PLAYPEN***
I've been married 18 years.


I have more sex with my wife in daydreams than in real life.
Funny to read this right now....but last night i keep dreaming about my hubby having sex together and i woke up around 6:30 am so i made that dream real ...and he loved it ...lol. Happy tuesday!
I have day dreamed about it for 45 years , she has never liked making love.
15 yrs, nothing, it is stagnate

No comments:

Post a Comment