Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How old were you when you and your spouse got together?

My boyfriend and I are fifteen and we have such a strong connection. Now I know some young relationships dont work but others end up getting married. So im wondering how old you were when you got together? And also, were you guys veryt clingy, attatched, just in general how was your relationship?How old were you when you and your spouse got together?
I was 17 and he was 16 and we have been together for 10 years and have been married for 3. We have a good relationship. We was in school so we got to see each other everyday and we moved in together after school. We was very happy and just had a few fights. I hope everything goes good.How old were you when you and your spouse got together?
she was 14 and i was 15 ,it was great we spent lots of time together and moved in together at 16, had our son at 18 and daughter at 22,


no its not all plain sailing its hard work and ill tell you this its worth it,


but it doesn't work out all the time,my son is just turning 21 and my daughter 16 and we have separated,


i don't want to put you off we had a Great life together all the 4 of us and we still talk and i stay there when im back in the country,but we just grew apart and me working allover didn't help,but it can work,it depends on the couple and their love,


good luck and enjoy life that's what it is for x
I was 19 and a Sr. in High School, she had just Graduated from College and was in her first year of teaching. We became friends, I was her teachers aid.





I went off to college where her brother was going. We would all three get together for cokes etc....then we just kinda started dating, and one thing led to another.
I was 23 and he was 26. I know some young relationships work out, but usually they just end up being puppy love, not true love. You have to know yourself and love yourself before you can be with someone else and have a good relationship.
I was 19, he was 25 and were together 2.5 years when we got married.


We weren't very clingy or attached and there were a lot of adjusting at first, but things settled and we have a great relationship. :)
I was 23. He was 27. We were engaged within 6 months and married shortly after. I'd say we have a fairly ';normal'; relationship.
We were 23 and yes we had an instant connection when we met and became good friends for a while, when we finally started dating we were inseparable
I was 16 and she was 15, in the beginning we gave each other space, but we maintained a balance between us and our friends, 17 years later, still going strong
I was 15 and he was 17 when we met started dating about a year after that got married at 21 and 23
I met my fiance when I was 16 and we started dating when I was 17 and he was 23. I'm now 19 and he's 25. We are getting married next year!
i was 32 and she was 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment