Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would you rather hear all the thoughts of your spouse or settle with what they want to say?

If you had the the ability to hear all of your spouse's thoughts would it bother you?





Question inspired by house m.d. from monday's new episode.Would you rather hear all the thoughts of your spouse or settle with what they want to say?
LOL!! At this point in time in my marriage, I would love to be able to hear my husbands thoughts, because we don't talk, AT ALL.... We mainly get into arguments over this, that's when words fly out of his mouth that I NEVER hear him say, especially towards me. So, yes, I would love to have the ability to hear his thoughts.Would you rather hear all the thoughts of your spouse or settle with what they want to say?
There is no way I would want to hear all my husband's thoughts! I'm sure if I could I would be so irritated! I know he would be thinking about one of several things - food, playing a video game, working on a car, etc. No where in there would I hear the thought ';maybe I should help out my wife once in awhile'; LOL
No I wouldn't want to hear all of my spouse's thoughts and yes it would bother me. Come on, how many irrational thoughts, mean spirited comments do people repress..quite a bit if we are honest with ourselves. Those unworthy ';thoughts'; don't need to be made public.
no thanks. he knows the things that i want to hear all about, and the things that i have no interest in knowing about. so no. i dont want to hear everything :]
yes indeed....we sometomes get thought that we dont really mean its just imagination...n not always u can think pleasant thoughts ;o)
DUDE TRUST ME YOU DONT WANNA HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY

No comments:

Post a Comment