Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Did telling your spouse too much about your past relationships cause trouble?

What type of problems did you have?Did telling your spouse too much about your past relationships cause trouble?
I think there are some things that should be left in the past, like ex boyfriends , things you did when you were young and not proud of , etc. I have made mistakes in the past that I wouldn't tell a soul because it was something that I'm not proud of or don't want to talk about. My ex husband would bring things up that I told him and would make me feel ashamed so no don't tell all, it will come back and haunt you.Did telling your spouse too much about your past relationships cause trouble?
In my relationship, yes. He never exactly came clear as to why he got so roughed up about all the questions he asked, but in the long run it made our relationship more durable. At first I was extremely hesitant on answering ALL the questions he threw my way, but I answered them all with honesty and he was still..mad..in a sense. I almost got a feeling that he wished I was never with anyone before him ! The only problems that proceeded was when he would bring up his name about something that referred to him and I of course would get all irritated about why he would bring my ex up !! None of this has gone for a couple good months now, it'll all work itself out.
honestly, yes.


i made a mistake in a past relationship and it has made he think i was going to make it in ours.


i was honest with him because theres no need to hide anything. but the way i see it is the past is the past, you can't change it now, all you can do is make life better
yes i told her i was with a few people before i married her and she was with a couple and later down the road i found out infidelity on her part and she said she was to young to get married after 8 years and she said YOU WERE WITH MORE PEOPLE THAN I WAS.
Nope. He did not want to hear much about them. When I do discuss something he lets me know when to zip....





Not a problem. He knows I am with him and would marry him all over again. After all they are all exes for a reason...he is the spouse for a reason
some men will use it against u when theres any kind of argument,they will throw it in your face,but some men are supportive and allow u to talk about past things.it can cause trouble with an insecure man.
It depends on the spouse. Mine doesn't deal too well with info. on my past relationships. I think it's silly but...he would rather not know anything.
How much is too much? I answered her questions honestly. It has caused no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment