Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is one of your best memories of your future spouse that led to a better relationship?

Or changed the course of your relationship...defined who you guys were together...???What is one of your best memories of your future spouse that led to a better relationship?
When my now husband and I had only been together for about five months, I got my car towed. Long story! But, for the next two weeks until I could afford to get it back, he would wake up every morning at about 7, take me to my dorm so I could get ready, and he would go to work. Then he would come over at around 2 and spend about 2 hours with me. He'd take me to work at 4 and then come back and get me at 2 in the morning. Take me home and go to sleep and do it all over again. He planned his whole day around me when most guys would have said ';you're way more trouble than you're worth';. He stuck by me and I loved that about him!What is one of your best memories of your future spouse that led to a better relationship?
I came out of a real bad relationship, I mean super bad. So I was just casual dating, and I let my now fiance know that I didn't want a relationship and he was cool with that in the beginning. Then nights spent over turned into days, and we eventually moved in together, my because it was bigger, then we got an even bigger place together because that is what he wanted, but anyway, he put up with my crazy. I mean all my crazy. And he is amazing for it and it has made us so strong because I can completely trust him, I would've beat me up if I were the man putting up with my crazy
Going to the North Shore (Duluth). It's about a 2.5-3 hr. drive from the city, but it's like a completely different atmosphere. I love and cherish the weekends we just pack up and get away to Duluth and the vicinity. We spend the time together, just exploring, hiking, taking in the sights, being touristy,haha. I don't know. It's just nice to get away, take a break from our life, and just spend the 1-on-1 time together. It's like being in a separate world!
It would be between when I had the flu knock me out for a week right before I took the bar, and he was there every day after work, bringing me medicine, food, moving the tv into my bedroom, and just being supportive...





OR





Early on...I mean, couple weeks after meeting him, he both watched my cat for a week when I went to visit my parents out-of-state, and dropped me off and picked me up at the airport. He earned major points, and it's about the time I realized he was probably going to stick around for awhile.
My fiance and I rented a cottage up at a touristy beach area (Wasaga Beach in Ontario, for those of you who know what I'm talking about) for a week this past summer... gave us a nice taste of what it will be like when we're actually on our own... kind of a nice, domestic type feeling, and we worked well together getting things put together and such. He got to meet some of my relatives, as some of my favorites live in that area, and he got along with them great, which was excellent. It was just a really nice week. Too bad it was so short....

No comments:

Post a Comment