Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does anyone here have experience with a perpetual cheating spouse?

What was it like for you and how did it make you feel? Did you tolerate it?


How long did the relationship last, etc?Does anyone here have experience with a perpetual cheating spouse?
I do know OF someone whose husband cheats repeatedly (I know as I am one of the women he tried to cheat with).





Every time he does it (and these are just the times she knows about/is told about) she guns for the other woman, and is all ';there there, I know, I know, she chased you'; to her husband.





It is just...unbelievable. It must be her way of coping.Does anyone here have experience with a perpetual cheating spouse?
My best friend's husband cheated on her with over 20 women, even when she was pregnant with his child. She kept taking him back and tried to make it work....but once a cheater always a cheater...he kept cheating. His cheating affected her deeply to the point she had to take medication, it was a very sad time in her life because she really loved her husband.They are divorced now and she is in a relationship with a wonderful man. I now have a very happy friend.
I thought it was pretty amusing in that she was so extremely jealous and insecure about my friends. Basically I wasn't allowed to have any female friends that were better looking than she was. Most women are better looking than she is.





Her roving was fueled by alcohol; she'd get drunk and blow guys in their cars, and then go home with them.





It lasted about three months, until I moved out and stopped providing for her.
I saw what my mother went through, married to my philandering dad for over 50 years. She never had a moment's peace until he died. Having seen what she went through, I wouldn't tolerate the heartache, anger, disrespect and humiliation of staying with a spouse who cheated one time, much less multiple times.
I can answer that. My husband has cheated 3 times that I know of. How does it make you feel? Like you wish you were dead. It is horrible and something I would not wish even on my worst enemy. I am at a point now where I just need a plan to end it. People say ';leave'; or ';just get out';, but it is not that easy when there are many other factors.





I don't know what to do, but no woman should tolerate it.
i do believe that a cheater, once forgiven, is likely to cheat again....
It's pretty great, actually.


I'm just glad he's not my spouse.
  • rosacea
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment