Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is there anyone in here that Just loves their spouse unconditionally?

I know I do and I just get tired of hearing all of the cheating and other crap. Tell me how you love your spouseIs there anyone in here that Just loves their spouse unconditionally?
I love my guy so much. Uncoditionally. I swear. I am so loyal and faithful to him. Never ever cheated on him. And he cheated on me once (didn't have sex; just been seeing a different girl behind my back and making out with her, 'til I caught him with my own ways) and for this, I forgave and still love with all my heart.





I'm happy for you. Keep being loyal to your beloved ones. They deserve it.





Good luck.Is there anyone in here that Just loves their spouse unconditionally?
I love him no matter what. He hasn't hurt me once and I'll never hurt him. I love everything he does and even the things he doesn't do. He makes me laugh, and just last night, after saying it a million and one times already, he looked me square in the face and said he loved me because I loved him. It made me cry. I really, really, really love him!
I do! Been together almost 5 years with no problems! I will always love him unconditionally. No matter what he ever does, I will love him. :)
Me and my b/f have been going out for 3 years and i wouldn't trade him for no one.
All the way.. married 41 years,... never been with anyone else ever and do all i can to make her happy... boring ...no way.. love not lust... though lust plays a part....

No comments:

Post a Comment