Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anybody else haing a hard time being faithful to your spouse?

I have the best man in the world and I've been with only him for the past year but it is so hard. There's this one guy that makes my coochie so damn hot everytime I see him. I've never been faithful before so does anyone have any tips that would help me out? I want to stay true but this is killing me.Anybody else haing a hard time being faithful to your spouse?
One night of ';supposed'; fun will break up your relationship, is it worth it? Besides this guy probably doesn't even care about you- he probably only cares about your '; hot coochie';. You just need to realize he probably isn't worth it.Anybody else haing a hard time being faithful to your spouse?
If you are having trouble keeping your panties on you are either not having your needs met (emotional/physical) at home or you are just use to ';getting some'; whenever you feel like it. You obviously have not matured enough to be in a marriage.





Do your spouse a favor and divorce him so you can go have fun again, he deserves better. Once a cheat always a cheat applies here.





If you really want to not cheat.. then NEVER talk/look at to this person again.
You have the best man in the world, yet you want to go sleep with some random guy just because he's cute? Wow, your husband deserves far better. Why don't you just divorce him, let him find someone who will treat him the way he needs to be and be single so you can sleep around with whomever you want.





Someone who has never been faithful to anyone shouldn't be married. Why the farce?
I cheated on my husband 3 years ago, even though he forgave me, he never managed to trust me again.


He turned into this jealous, posessive, control freak, and we're now getting a divorce because of that. It really wasn't worth it.


Try to inject new passion into your marriage - have you tried acting out fantasies, or dressing up? Trying new things can help to prevent sex from becoming boring and repetitive.


Also try to remember why you fell for this guy in the first place - that will help you.


Hope this helps xx
If you truly loved him you wouldnt need to ask this question. I have been married for over 10 years and have never had a hard time being faithful. Being faithful to the one you love shouldnt be hard, in fact if you really loved your man, you wouldnt even be having these thoughts. Is a brief fling worth hurting your man, is it worth ruining your marriage? Get a life and honor your marriage vows.
Well !!! You are not ready for a marriage yet. because it is something very complex.You have to really understand what it means. Because that's your whole life and also your kids's. If there is no love between you, maybe he is not the right guy for you. Think about it. Talk when you both laying down at night. Take vacations. Do different things. Build a strong relationship. But it all starts from how mature you or your husband are. Stop going to the club if you now, and seek God. Go to Church. Alright
you will never be satisfied...not even by this new guy...you will always want more. Or





this is normal...your hubby probably gets arounsed by otehr females too...its a matter of saying no and doingthe right thing...if you give in...yeah I think you are in for a lifetime of being controlled my your coochie and enver find true security
You have no business being in any kind of committed relationship. By the way, couldn't you have worded your question in a less tacky way? Uck.
i fell ya i am having the same prob. i dont want to cheat but damn is she hot and willing to do all those things you cant get at home. all i can say is just be strong
i think that happens to a few of us lol it happens to me frequently lol but u just have to think is being unfaithful to your spouse worth losing him.. n if u really love him u will realize its not worth losin him
I may be in my thirties and primed up but NO I don't have any trouble saving that for my spouse.
It only shows that you don't really love your husband.
Have sex with your hubby more.
Hi, Rainbow. You want honest advice. Your business is your business. If you want to scratch that itch, do it but be discreet. Trust me, it will be the best sex you've ever had. Nothing wrong with nature, sweetheart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I and my boy friend as been separated for a long period, I cam across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man called prophet jakula, who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help. prophetjakula@gmail.com

Post a Comment