Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who else is watching the NFL draft with their spouse?

I am! Our anniversary was this week and I bought him 4 NFL draft guides. He is browsing through them during the commercial break.





The draft is mandatory TV watching in our house. We even timed our wedding so we would return from our honeymoon the day before the draft.





Who else is watching the draft together?Who else is watching the NFL draft with their spouse?
I don't know what that is, but it sounds like you two are having a good time together. Has anyone pointed out that Alyssa M is a lunatic?Who else is watching the NFL draft with their spouse?
I think I just got Best Answer on a sports question!! Wow!!

Report Abuse



My husband is more of a NBA guy!





Last wknd I watched about 4 different NBA playoff games and I was laughing inside and out because that was his best plan for quality time!





So during half time I gave him a good show!
NFL Draft? Pffft! Stanley Cup Playoffs are on! Pens Vs. Flyers. Go Pens! Woo hoo!
Not me. wouldn't think of it . But if that is what the two of you enjoy I commend you.





EDIT: I agree with ouragon.
You sound very desperate. Good luck and have fun.
my husband does not watch sports.
Well good luck to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment