Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How often do you start a conversation with your spouse, S/O...?

';hunny, I have something to tell you, do you promise not to get mad';?





Mr. Floyd cringes when he hears these words come out of my mouth...How often do you start a conversation with your spouse, S/O...?






I don't remember ever having done that...





and there are some things I haven't told him because I knew they would make him mad..and he didn't need to know them.How often do you start a conversation with your spouse, S/O...?
i dont, however she does.... and it is usually followed by ';i spent --- at the mall today';.... or ';i swear i didn't see that PARKED car in the parking lot when i hit it';





LOL
Oh I bet he does...but never really. It's usually him that says it.





%26lt;%26lt;More mature and responsible one of the relationship. I know, scary...right?
I am thinking about how much is gonna cost!
Yeah, those are cringe-worthy words. That's why you get him nice and ';relaxed'; first, flash him your boobies and THEN break it to him.
I would cringe too i can only imagine what will come after that statement








if mr floyd needs it he can get drunk with me
Not that one! I cringe when my wife says that as well.
Because you should not be talking! You should be cooking, cleaning, and/or making babies. That's it!





Just kidding. I think he's worried you'll tell him that you finally fell for my boyish good looks. lol
Never.
I have before but I haven't used that line in a long time. I have been with my husband for 10- years so now I don't care if he gets mad or not.
I havent got a S/O........Whaaaa.....x
i never listen...in one ear and out the other.
I would cringe too.





And how am I supposed to promise NOT to get angry..


sigh





I cannot recall ever starting a conversation that way. She cringes everytime I say the words ';We really need to talk about this..'; But I wouldn't ask her to promise not to get angry.


Crap, now I'm rambling because my mind is racing over the possibilities. SIGH!
No... but I have been approached with that phrase for about 18 years.
Never...he has a bad temper and that sentence would set it off.
i think i've only said that twice. it makes me want to run away screaming and covering my ears when it's said to me.
i just yell and throw things to communicate





not really, just when i'm drunk... lol oops
That is exactly why I drink...
I just say Good morning ********!
Maybe once or twice a week. I usually don't have much to say to my wife lately

No comments:

Post a Comment