Thursday, July 29, 2010

What would you do if you walked in on your spouse having sex with another man/woman?

Would you scream and cuss, act totally indifferent, or join them? This is just hypothetical question.What would you do if you walked in on your spouse having sex with another man/woman?
Honestly.. I'd ask the guy how i taste.


Then i'd take pictures for the divorce..


make sure the neighbors witness his speedy exit after i take his clothes...What would you do if you walked in on your spouse having sex with another man/woman?
Mine wasn't actually in bed, he was just in her bed, and she was out washing the car when I came over. ( her parents house) So I had her bring him out there and told him , that I loved her dearly, but wasn't going to be there for her and I hope he was happy, and now she was all his. I turned around and walked out the door, and filed for divorce.


Sure you can get mad and cuss, and swear and threaten. The issue is, are you going to get down in the dirty with them, or stick to the higher road. I choose the later, and never regretted and or had to retract anything. Oh by the way....We had been married for 25 years when it happended.
This has happened to me. I said, ';Oh, excuse me, I'll come back later!'; Then believe it or not the woman my spouse was with got up, followed me out and verbally attacked me! And I was going to leave her out of it! This all happened at a nursing home where my husband worked at the time. So I turned around, grabbed her and jacked her up against the wall and told her that if she knew what was good for her, she'd never speak to me at all, ever again! She didn't either. As a matter of fact, he and I didn't speak much after that either.
WOW, well in my previous marriage I would of probably joined them but I'm older and greedy now so I would probably stand real still, from the shock, hope I didn't have a heart attack, and if I didn't I would first beat the hell out of her [she gets it's it first cause once she leaves i will probably never see her again, so get her while you can] then him..I would try to beat the hell out of him, then i'm awfully prideful so i would kick him out then I would go out with his Dad as pay-backs--





Hypothetical-- of course.....:)
What I did was stomp her face and broke her jaw. My husband ran to put his clothes on. Mean while I grabbed the gas can from the garage and jumped on top of his jeep and proceeded to set it on fire. As I lit a cigarette and walked out the house and down the drive way- I could hear an ambulance coming. I leaned on my car, smoking, wondering if emergency truck was headed to my house or if it was just passing by. I wasn't surprised it was head to my house. As the EMS workers headed into my house - I stared at my husband standing on the porch looking as dumb as they come. I was fined $100 for the fire I set to my husband's truck and 1 year probation which included anger-management. Getting divorced and moving on with my life- Priceless.
Well pretty sure there would be a scene. A big scene. There's a possibility of the cops being called and then all of his stuff is on the lawn within the hour, including him. Never to return again.





Joining in would be an option if I had had prior notice and was consenting. :)
I think I'd feel like my heart sank down to my feet and wouldn't be able to breath. It'd be unbelievable and very hurtful.





As far as what I'd do... I'd probably pack as much as I could and take off to my parent's house. I don't know if I'd take him back after that.. I would say no, but who knows?
I'll be traumatized by the scene. froze as a salt rock, eventually falls apart in agony and just go away and mourn for as long as it takes. eventually going back up and move on although with a scar in my heart. that's probably be the end our marriage.
I would walk out and never look back cuz to know my husben was with someone else I could never be the same.Cuz it takes two to cheat so if you forgive one then you have to forgive the other.I wouldn't have it in me.
i love my wife. i really love my wife. but if she was banging some dude, i'll first walk out of the room, have a cigarette, and try to figure out how to get them both killed and make it look like an accident.
I'd probably stand there in shock and say WTF are you doing? Get the F out of here! Then I would probably run to my sons school and grab him and not come home for days.
First I would ask, ';Why didn't you wait for me?'; Then I would definitely join in, whether she was having sex with a guy or a girl, because I'm bisexual.
I would pray for strength to make it through


though the marriage would most likely end
I love my Husband very much, however, if I found them having sex I would be very hurt and would not stick around.
walk out again, leave the house - go elsewhere and think it over and call him in an hour.





Not really the screaming type.
I'd take the keys to his big truck, back over his harley on the way out of his life forever.
I can get another fine woman any time any place. If she doesn't want me forget her. No hard feelings, just hit the road.
I would totally break down and be in shock. I'm not the type to cut a bi/ch but that would be the end of our relationship.
T o keep your Heart from being broke ,just join them and then dump your mate after wards !!!
I'd grab my dog and my laptop, and maybe a change of clothes. Then I'd set the house on fire.
They both would have the time it takes me to smoke a cigarette to leave for good. Then I bring out the big guns...
Turn around and leave the house.
They'd both be missing body parts real quick!
Someone would be leaving my house in an ambulance!


A bloody mess.
I'd walk out and go hire a lawyer. That's probably the one real deal breaker.
  • covergirl
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment