Thursday, July 29, 2010

How long did your grandmother/father live after the death of thier spouse?

i just recently lost my grandfather to cancer two weeks ago. He and my grandmother have been married to each other for 50 years and ten months. She met him when she was 16. My grandmother is now 68 and im afraid that i may loose her soon also....now that my sweet grandfather has passed. i feel so sad knowing that the person she's spent practically her entire life with is now gone.how long did your grandmother/grandfather live after the death of thier spouse? just curious.How long did your grandmother/father live after the death of thier spouse?
My grandfather died 16 years ago of cancer. My grandmother was in her late 60s, now she is in her 80s and is still very independantHow long did your grandmother/father live after the death of thier spouse?
13 years apart my grandfather died at 94 in the year of 1994 and my grand mother died at 84 in 2007. but I have heard of people dying of broken hearts when their spouse they die not too long after
My Gdad died in May of 1982 and Gmom died in Sept 1996....14 years..WoW!
my grandma lived 18 years after grandpa passed+

No comments:

Post a Comment