Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you love your spouse enough to go with them to McDonalds for dinner during McRib month?

I don't think I love my husband that much. How about you?Do you love your spouse enough to go with them to McDonalds for dinner during McRib month?
weirdest McD moment - first time flying into Boston and seeing a McLobster on the menu.








day-um.








for you, babby girl? i probably would.Do you love your spouse enough to go with them to McDonalds for dinner during McRib month?
LOL For me, it is a question of if my HUSBAND loves me that much. LOL I normally eat healthy and am a bit too thin despite eating a ton so I indulge at least 3 times a week when McRibs arrive. I have even been known to drive about 25 miles north to a McD's that is participating. I admit, I am disgusting, I eat 2 of them. People always ask me where I put them, in my big toe? LOL





I make great homemade ribs and I admit the McD's ones look sort of nasty but I really do love them. My friends are shocked. LOL





Just last week I asked the lady at McDonald's when they were coming. So far, none of our locals have them yet. In the past it has started in Oct. here.





YES, go with your spouse, they will love you for it! Now I am hungry and have to call our McD's and see if perhaps it has started in the last day or so.
I have 4 kids so McDonald's is a place I visit more than I want! ! !








As for my wife? She would be fine to never step foot inside another McDonald's the rest of her life, I am the one that usually gives in and takes the kids there!





As for loving my wife? And doing things for her? There is NOTHING I wouldn't do (that isn't illegal or will make me sick) for my wonderful wife!
Yeah! Mac Fries are awesome! It really helps with extreme loneliness. Gets your mind off other things.
WTF YOU have McRib month?!





Neither of my 2 McDonalds have even THOUGHT of the McRib for years!





I'd go every day during McRib month, spouse or no spouse.
Holy shite, McLobster %26lt;--- that doesn't even sound right.
Forget my hubby I have to take DD there anytime they have mcribs.
UMMmm YEAAA!!!
Yes, but I prefer a Big Mac.
Why, of course! No onion please.
AAWWWW.....YEAH!
I only go for the cherry pie
Nah, fillet o fish is where it's at
No, he gets the runs enough as it is.
I wouldn't even take someone I hated to McDonalds for dinner during McRib month!! I'm not that mean!
They are really not bad.....if you're into that!
no
yes
those are the bomb. just make sure you only get the meat bbq and bun
I'd go but I wouldn't partake in the Mc rib festivities. I think I'll just have large fries and a shake.
I'm okay with McDonald's. As long as I'M not being forced to eat the ******* McRib.
McRib? I don't know about that. Maybe on her birthday or some other special occasion (or if she actually swallowed... her MacDonald's shake, I mean... sometimes she spits... which is gross). GL.
I don't think I'd eat a McRib for anybody.
I don't love your husband enough either...
nope. not a chance. i am on your side on this one.
Nope, I'd rather stay home and eat her pie or take her to AhManDuh's house so we both could munch on AhManDuh's pie.
I love my wife enough NEVER to take her to that horrible, disgusting place.


See ';Supersize Me';, you'll never look at a McRib again.
I don't have a spouse, but I love me some McRibs.
If you don't join your husband I will, love those McRibs. McDonald's may not be a 4 star restaurant but its a good dinner date. Mix it up dinner and a movie nice combo.
I do love him that much! As long as I don't have to eat one of those nasty things!! (and I really prefer the creepy thing is totally covered by bun!!)
no, i don't love your husband that much

No comments:

Post a Comment