Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is anyone else driving their spouse crazy over this election?

I want to make sure I'm not the only one who wants Obama to win so badly it's the first thing he/she thinks about when they wake up in the morning.Is anyone else driving their spouse crazy over this election?
It's like that in my house. I keep the news channels on tv all the time, I'm hanging out with you guys, reading up on stuff on the computer, checking up on facts and issues... he's about to go nuts. Next week, it will be back to normal, him hogging the remote and watching car shows... this is the last week I can enjoy a little ';me time';. Is anyone else driving their spouse crazy over this election?
Its not the 1st thing that I think of in the morning, but yes my husband whom I'm ashamed to say has NEVER registered to vote in his life hes 43, cannot wait until the day that Obama has been declared victor...





I almost convinced him to register, had Hillary won the Ticket he would've.
My husband and I are voting for the same candidate. We have similar polticial views, though his are just a bit more radical than mine and he is the one who can tell you about how the Republicans plan to steal the election - again. He gets quite vocal about it.
You are not the only one. I am looking into some sort of election detox program. Oh, but if McSame gets in he will stop ALL the funding except for the war, guess I would be screwed again by the Republicans..LOL


Its not my spouse (he has a brain), it is co-workers.
I'm the opposite. my hubby and I are both voting the same way this election, so why does he feel the need to explain every single day something new, or reasons why we should vote this way.





Preaching to the choir.
I would say you need to get a hobby. Choosing a President is a responsibility we should all take seriously, but it should not rule our every waking moment.
LMOA AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE, IT'S TO A POINT MY HUSBAND IS PRAYING FOR THE NEXT DAYS TO FLYYYYYYYY BY LOL.
My husband wouldn't let me put the Obama sign up in our yard. I'm so mad at him!
Nope, we agree that our guy is Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment