Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is a faster way to sponsor your finace? Fiance Visa or Spouse sponsorship?

If I want to sponsor my Alien finace after I get my citizenship, should I file for a fiance visa or shall I marry him first (before I become a citizen) and then sponsor him as a spouse. Time is what matters the most for us, as we have been apart for 5 years and can't wait to start our life and have children. All your help will be appreciated.


Thanks to all of you.What is a faster way to sponsor your finace? Fiance Visa or Spouse sponsorship?
Fiancee would be the quickest way to bring them over as it would take around 7 months from the time you filed. A spouse Visa takes 1 year if you are both in the country and around 2 years if she hasn't got the Visa to visit.





Once the K1 is granted you would be required to marry within 90 days or else your partner would have to leave the USA.





Remember it is Illegal to enter the USA on any Visa except the K1, fiancee Visa, to marry. You will also be required to have been married for 5 years to get a complete K3 visa and would only be granted a 2 year temporary K3 Visa.What is a faster way to sponsor your finace? Fiance Visa or Spouse sponsorship?
Spouse. Hands down, from what I understand. However, if he is not here legally you had better speak to an attorney.
  • covergirl
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment