Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is lovemaking with your spouse like when the Globetrotters play the Generals?

So easy to the point where you have to throw in some shenanigans just to keep it interesting for yourself.





(I keep a bucket full of confetti by the nightstand, you know.)Is lovemaking with your spouse like when the Globetrotters play the Generals?
Wow, maybe you need to employ a little more ball control... lol!Is lovemaking with your spouse like when the Globetrotters play the Generals?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No, it's more like aerobics class. I get all worked up and sweaty. My muscles ache. And a woman is telling me I am not going at it hard enough.
I guess there is some comparison. Don't they both have balls in common?
LMAOO. Yeah I usually blow out my *****

No comments:

Post a Comment