Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies: How would you react if you accidentily came across your spouse having a jerk in the shower.?

Is it anything to get mad over?Ladies: How would you react if you accidentily came across your spouse having a jerk in the shower.?
I got caught boy was she madLadies: How would you react if you accidentily came across your spouse having a jerk in the shower.?
No. At least it is being done with his own hand and not some other chicks mouth. Seriously, what is to get mad about over this? You should have joined him and took over, telling him to let you finish the job. He would have probably passed out. Because if you are seriously asking this question just because he played with himself in the shower, then you are probably not very exciting in bed and maybe thats why he has to do it in the shower. A pleased man never has to jack off.
Honestly...I would ask him if I could jump in the shower with him and help him out with that. As long as there isn't a lack of sex in a relationship, I don't see how a person could get mad at their partner for wanting to pleasure themselves sometimes.





I would understand being upset if your boyfriend/girlfriend preferred to pleasure themselves all the time, rather than have sex with you....but occasionally is not a bad thing. We all masterbate.... alot of people just refuse to admit it.
Id jump in and finish him off myself. Nothing to be mad about.
Idk my girlfriend wasn't really that mad last time
no not at all.
I'd help ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment