Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is your former spouse still married to now their 2nd marriage?

partner. Even though that 2nd marriage started as an affair on yours? what have you experienced?Is your former spouse still married to now their 2nd marriage?
A title wave followed by a earth quake!Is your former spouse still married to now their 2nd marriage?
I have never been in that situation but I know someone who was. She was married for seven years and her husband left her for the mistress. Now he is cheating on the mistress and they are married and she complains to my friend. My friend told her ';The shoe does not fit well on the other shoe does it?'; and hung up. People like that will cheat on the person they leave the spouse for most of the time also.
You need to move on my friend. Let her go... dwelling on what she's doing and who she is with can only keep you from experiencing joy in your own life. Wish her well in your mind and heart for your own sake. Not hers. Then go out with your friends and have a great time! Meet new people and things will work out! Take care.
my ex is still with his miserable fat oopa loompa and i guess they got pllans to get married,i dunno he cheated on me with her and he cheats on her so she deserves him.I hope she sticks it out for a long f****** time and gets exactly what she deserves
Both hubby and I had first marriages. His ex cheated on him; my ex was abusive. There was no ';affair'; from us, and we are very happily married for almost 8 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment