Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I find my spouse in Fable 2?

I marry someone and I set them up in a house in a town (Bowerstone Market in this particular instance) and then later when I go back to keep them happy I can't find them! I look all over town, but they're unlocatable/not there. And this is driving me crazy as I keep getting divorced for not giving them sex when it's their own fault for not being around! Is there a way to locate your spouse/make them come back to the house?How do I find my spouse in Fable 2?
You can track it by going to quest maps and families. But you can also find your wife/husband in the pub or stores around the market and at home at night. It's easy to find him/her they'll have a ring on top of their head.How do I find my spouse in Fable 2?
the best advice i can give is to set your spouse as your target. start button - quests/maps - family. then follow the glowing trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment